Many industrialapplications require cables to transmit signals from field instruments tocontrol rooms.
The designing of the right cable demands a careful and mindful evaluation of alot of variables either for electrical requirements and for working conditionand type of installation.
Cables can have eithercopper conductors or special alloy for thermocouple cables.
A wide range of cablescan be offered to meet all specific requirements.
· Refineries and petrochemical platforms
· Chemical and pharmaceutical platforms
· Off-shore platforms
· Power stations
· Desalinating plants
Cables are designed andmanufactured according to the following standards:
Different standards areconsidered if requirements.
· Conductor: copper red or tinned, solid or stranded. Special alloyfor thermocouple cables
· Insulation: PVC, PE, XLPE.
· Screen: individual or overall, aluminium tape or copper wire braid
· Sheath: PVC or M1-LSZH
· These are protections for static or magnetic fields that cancreate undesired interferences.
· Protection from crushing and cutting
· Tensile resistance
· Rodents and termites protections
· Protection from electromagnetic disturbs
Cables can be suppliedwith:
· Protection from moisture and corrosivity
· Lead sheath as protection from chemical agents
· Oil resistant sheaths, hydrocarbon resistant, solvents resistant
· Mud resistant sheaths
· Hi-pack protection against corrosion and moisture as alternativeto the sheath