NEW LED ECO SNOWCONE 6W, 9.5W, 11.5W and 14W
A new shape and a wider range of highly competitive LED GLS products. Consuming only 6W, 9.5W, 11.5W and 14W , they are a fantastic energy saving alternative to traditional GLS lamps with new, high quality aesthetics.
Features & benefits
• 10.000 hours life time L70 • Colour temperatures from 2700K and 6500K • Smooth light distribution • Beam angle 160° • A+ Energy Class • 100% retro-fit • Warranty: 2 years with maximum 8 000 burning hours according to the GE Lighting Standard Warranty conditions
EN 55015: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting
EN 61547: Equipment for general lighting purposed EMC immunity requirements
EN 61000-3-3: Limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker in low voltage supply systems (equipment rated current <= 16A)
EN 61000-3-2: Limits - Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input ≤ 16 A per phase)
IEC 62471: Photo biological safety of lamps and lamp systems IEC 60061: Lamp Caps and holders together with gauges for the control of interchangeability and safety
• Colour Rendering Index > 80
• Input Voltage: 220-240V
• Warm up time: Instant on
• Life time L70 10 000 hours
• Power factor: >0.5
• Ambient temperature range -20° C to +40°C.
• Line Freq: 50/60Hz
• Color consistency < 6 SDCM
Operation and maintenance
• Store and use the lamps the same way as traditional lamps.
• Check your fixtures are properly wired and don’t deliver voltage spike to lamps causing overheating/failure.
• Lamps should be kept free from contamination.
• Good condition of the lamp-holder contacts is important to ensure proper operation of lamp. • Ensure lamp is cool before removing.
• Switch off mains supply before installing/removing lamp.
• Not for use in totally enclosed recessed fixtures
You can Download the datasheet from the below link