Distribution Box Wall Mounted - Solid Rubber & DELTA
SOLID RUBBER INFORMATION
Our solid rubber distributor housings are made from a mixture of natural rubber, styrene and butadiene
(NK/SBR). The raw material is processed – in slab form – at pressures of up to 400 t and at a temperature of 180°C. This triggers a vulcanization process which lends the distributor its final form without affecting its consistency.
• unbreakable, halogen-free and aging-resistant solid rubber housing
• resistant to a diversity of oils, greases, gasoline and acids
• high mechanical strength, aging and corrosion resistant
• UV and ozone resistant
• insensitive to fountains of welding sparks and similar
• temperature resistant -30°C to + 80°C
• not flammable according to EN 60695-11-5
Type of protection
• Empty housings to IP54 (IP67 on request), in line with the lowest type of protection on the extension sockets.
• TOP assembly – all fastening elements and sockets in the cover.
• Easy preliminary fitting of the empty lower section to the wall
• Protective isolation through 4-point attachment to the wall outside the wiring compartment –
• All exposed metal parts of stainless steel. Captive screws
• Saftey device material under impact resistant, opening hinged window (opening angle > 180°)
• Numbered electrical circuits and extension sockets – fast, clear identification
• Distributors wired to terminals (individual connection)
• Cable gland standard: screw connection IP68 top
• CEE sockets i.e. protective contact sockets made of PA6 with nickel plated exchangeable contacts
• MCBs „C“ characteristics
• RCDs 30mA, over all outlets
Distribution boxes are suitable for in- and outdoor areas. The boxes are available in different sizes and designs.
Protection degree: IP54 and IP66/67
The massive and high-quality enclosure made from PC /ABS tested and certified according to IEC/EN 62208* provides a wide range of positive features. Such as high impact resistance and notched bar impact strength, high thermal stability, dielectric strength, weather, UV and wear resistance, good insulation properties, and resistance against many chemicals. The material used is free from cadmium, red phosphor and halogens (fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine and astatine).
DELTA series distribution boxes are well suited for all applications. Especially in those areas that depend on high-quality, a robust enclosure and total reliability, such as in industry, trade, workshops, agriculture, household, public buildings, leisure, sport, marinas, camping, etc.
DELTA series products are combinable and can be arranged in horizontal or vertical directions. STROBL and ANIF series are especially recommended here. Using this feature, it is possible to achieve individual combination groups of any size with single boxes. In few words, the diversity of variants has almost no limits. Adjusted to your needs we put together individually tailored and optimally equipped wall distribution boxes.
You can Download the datasheet from the below link
There is no Gallery available now.