Broyce Control design and manufacture a range of Control Relays for monitoring under and over voltage, current and frequency. Also available for usage on thermistor, pump, speed and battery voltage alarm requirements. Available in din rail, plug in or panel mount.
Product Range in stock:
Type M3FFR – Load Sharing Relay
The unit controls the operation of two motors, compressors, generators, etc. for balanced operation. It operates on the alternation of the start up each time a contact e.g. pressure switch, is closed. The unit can be used for simultaneous operation of two motors as well as cascade operation of a number of motors.
Type: M3PRC/S/2-4 : Phase Failure, Phase Sequence, Under and Over Voltage plus Time Delay
· 35mm DIN rail housing
· Microprocessor controlled with internal monitoring (self-checking)
· Monitors own supply and detects if one or more phases exceed the set Under or Over Voltage trip levels
· M3PRC/S/2 measures phase to phase voltage and M3PRC/S/2-4W measures phase to neutral voltage
· Detects incorrect phase sequence, phase loss and neutral loss (4-wire only)
· Adjustments for under and over voltage trip levels
· Adjustment for time delay (from an under or over voltage condition)
· 1 x DPDT relay output 8A
· Intelligent LED indication for supply and relay status
You can Download the datasheet from the below link
View the Product Gallery